• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for these players (candidates)

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All

I'm looking to get in contact with the following candidates for the coming election. I'm putting together the schedule for interviews at Election Night Hoopla, and have been unable to track them down. In the spirit of fairness this my last ditch effort to find them.

If you are one of the candidates below and would like to do an interview on the night please get in contact with me and I'll put you on the list. My ICQ is 78409004, or just reply to this thread.

If you are a candidate not on the list below, but still haven't heard from me, please check your private conversations on this forum, or your ICQ messages. I think I got everyone, but it's always a good thing to double check.

There are limited slots for the interviews. There are still some spots left, but so sooner is better. ;)

Britain
Oogugbu [URK!]
DeAtH tAx [Wall of Warriors]
True Love
Mr.Jmg [You Only Live Once]
Bacchus [Rage For Order]

Moonglow
Business Man [BUSINESS]
Summer
Miss Snoockums [Pre Meditated Murders Society]

New Magincia
Ma Nerva [Ordo Templi Orientis]