• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for the right Guild/Clan

L

Locker

I desire to join an established Guild or Clan for PvE and PvP action. Looking for some group activity and some guidance with higher level mobs and PvP.

I like a casual guild environment without too many rules or nitpicking. If cursing or talking OOC is against your rules then we won't be a match. If roleplaying is required then that's probably another deal breaker.

On the gameplay side I like to play with folks who are skilled, organized and motivated. Personally I like to succeed and that includes both PvP and PvE so if you are a hard hitting and fun crew looking for another soldier, hit me up.

About Me:

I am a long time gamer going back to text based muds, Drakkar (anyone remember that?), CounterStrike, EQ, Shadowbane, Eve, WoW, BF2, bla, bla, bla. Lots of experience in PvP and team based PvE.

New to UO, played about 3 months. Have a few friends on Napa who got me into it so I have an established house in Fel near the Yew gate. I run a Spellweaving Mage, an ABC toon and a special PvP crit I've been working on for a bit.

Mostly I've played solo as my friends play at different hours than I do.

My roleplay skills are light to non-existent but I do like to banter. I have both teamspeak and ventrilo installed and running. My play hours are normally 4:30 to 10 PM PST weekdays and any time during the weekend. I am currently putting in about 10 to 20 hours a week on UO.

P.S. If there is another place I should be posting something like this please let me know. Thank you!

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I desire to join an established Guild or Clan for PvE and PvP action. Looking for some group activity and some guidance with higher level mobs and PvP.

I like a casual guild environment without too many rules or nitpicking. If cursing or talking OOC is against your rules then we won't be a match. If roleplaying is required then that's probably another deal breaker.

On the gameplay side I like to play with folks who are skilled, organized and motivated. Personally I like to succeed and that includes both PvP and PvE so if you are a hard hitting and fun crew looking for another soldier, hit me up.

About Me:

I am a long time gamer going back to text based muds, Drakkar (anyone remember that?), CounterStrike, EQ, Shadowbane, Eve, WoW, BF2, bla, bla, bla. Lots of experience in PvP and team based PvE.

New to UO, played about 3 months. Have a few friends on Napa who got me into it so I have an established house in Fel near the Yew gate. I run a Spellweaving Mage, an ABC toon and a special PvP crit I've been working on for a bit.

Mostly I've played solo as my friends play at different hours than I do.

My roleplay skills are light to non-existent but I do like to banter. I have both teamspeak and ventrilo installed and running. My play hours are normally 4:30 to 10 PM PST weekdays and any time during the weekend. I am currently putting in about 10 to 20 hours a week on UO.

P.S. If there is another place I should be posting something like this please let me know. Thank you!
Hrmm- i think that you need to join up with ROFL and get your feet wet with pvping :) will get your blood goin my friend.. i still have alot of friends in there that will show ya the ropes.. hit me up on yahoo messenger..:danceb: