• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for the following things..

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi all.. Been so long. Man have I missed it!! But I am back! Yeah..
I am in need of a lot of the things I no longer have.. As reasonable as possible as I have to rebuild my whole account outside of the KFC Guild house that is still there :)

I am looking for right now:

1. Rideable Polar Bear
2. Garden Shed x's 2
3. A couple of 18 by 18's side by side or VERY close to one another. Quilter my mother and I lived side by side @ the KFC Auction house but her spot has been taken over by someone else. We wish to be side by side again if at all possible. We are looking for tram or malas. Preferable tram if at all possible.

Thank you in advance for any and all help. You can reach me on this thread or ICQ me @ 47070659

~Aqua