• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for the Following House Owners on Atlantic

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to get in contact with the following house owners:

Ywen
Pugnaculum of Ordo
Emberglow
Emerald Tower
Faelan
Green Oak Society Public Workshop & Mall
Lily Prower
Home Sweet Home
Thank you.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good way to tell is to use My Uo character search & if you cant find the Name they haven't logged in for over 90 days ...

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only one of them has been logged in MyUO at all. I asked Mesanna about another one of the houses about a year ago and it's active and being paid for. I did see the house owner of one of the other two last year but didn't have time to try and talk with them.

Sometimes I think folks just put the automatic payment on their credit cards and quit paying without even thinking about cancelling the account. I might just have to wait until the card expires.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only one of them has been logged in MyUO at all. I asked Mesanna about another one of the houses about a year ago and it's active and being paid for. I did see the house owner of one of the other two last year but didn't have time to try and talk with them.

Sometimes I think folks just put the automatic payment on their credit cards and quit paying without even thinking about cancelling the account. I might just have to wait until the card expires.

No folks buy like 6, 6 mother's from me... and pack that crap on there. I know houses on accounts that wont drop for 6+ years lol crazy

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, never thought of that...

I'll just keep plugging along then. It's taken me two years to obtain the other spots in my valley and it doesn't look like I'm going anywhere else.

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My old guild master hasn't loged on in 4 years I've checked guild roster and house is still up lol

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well you can always do the vendor named Buying UR House ..thing LOL what I have done If the log in they may see it I usually make top floor arrow pointing towards house they cant miss it in mini map