• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for the following EM items/True rares

• Thread starter imported_Paulstew
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Paulstew

1. Gauntlets of anger
2. Bloodstained tunic
3. Carapace Crusher
4. Oblivion's Needle
5. Raiment of the Zessler Guard robe
6. Full necro regs
7. Any pre em/seer items.

ICQ me thanks

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, why dont you post the prices your paying per item here in this thread? i happen to have 1 of each of those, except the necro reg, have around 10-15 sets of those

post what ur paying per item plz

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
honestly I personally would NOT SELL ANYTHING in teh rares catagory until this client is fixed as there are many rares seeming to be redilty available oddly many more than shoudl be but that is just my opinion and is no way insuniateing anyones intentions once these rares are acquired

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOTS of ppl are quitting as of late, and LOTS more ppl are joining, so thats why your seeing a big influx of items, stuff is selling fairly good and theres alot of new collectors so ppl are putting more up for sale, and alot of ppl are quitting and cleaning out accts and selling off musseums