• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for the Author of "A Leaflet In The Wind"... *recent player fiction*

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hopefully this shows up readable. I blocked out the email address in it. I tried to contact them there but it got sent back as no user deal. *shrugs*

Leaflet in the wind.jpg

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Could be coped from an old school one I guess, but about four of them were on the ground at WBB the other night when I snagged the copy I have. Could have been an IDOC and someone grounded them instead of trashing them too I guess *shrugs*

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was dropped several years ago by someone that was friends with Tiffany Case. It was an attempt to stir up discontent with the Roleplay Regency/Protectorate that was going on at the time. It caused some drama for a few people, as the people dropping it weren't even trying to RP, just harass.

There was a store selling them in old player town of Woodscove, but the house is no longer there and the vendor had run empty years ago. I also have copies of the book set that torchlight made ( i believe that is his name but I'll have to double check )

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ok, tyvm. I was thinking it had to do with the current Global Arc and folks wanted to rp against it etc. Was going to do a write up featuring them here. Seeing as how so many copies exist I will trash this one unless Hallister would like it for his collection of in game fiction.