• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for TB person from this morning..Pimpstress?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This morning there was an idoc keep by the Trinsic swamps. There was a few people including the house owner. In my trigger happy nature of seeing orange I think I killed everyone including the owner also a few times. (John told me after the fact that the persons name was on the house sign) Pimpstress or something like that. Anywho... I have the spot and almost everything of value from it, and I would like to return this stuff to you. (But Magic Man Roy got an Orny!! :lol:) Please contact me at 375-739-774 so I can talk about it in game with you.

Thanks

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*nods*

Oh and THE BEST part... Magic man called me a noob after he died. I'm all hurt irl and stuff... :sad4:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nods*

Oh and THE BEST part... Magic man called me a noob after he died. I'm all hurt irl and stuff... :sad4:
It's okay Giggles we all love you, this is a safe place where they can't abuse you anymore.

Haha.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's okay Giggles we all love you, this is a safe place where they can't abuse you anymore.

Haha.
LOL.

I'm so abused... I blame Flutter :sad3: she started it.