• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Stryder...

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone can put him in touch with me here, I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone can put him in touch with me here, I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Wierd! I just ran into Tek on Pacific. I was asking him the same thing, if anyone heard from Stryder. I would like to know my old friend is ok...:sad4:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shhh dont tell people where I am hiding, slacktard will follow!

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to know how Stryder is doing.
If anyone hears from him, let me know, please.

Hey, Stryder - pm me if you read this or icq me, will ya?

Tek, you are straying too, huh? Are you establishing yourself here and there or just considering it?

BlissMarie

S

SLACK

Shhh dont tell people where I am hiding, slacktard will follow!
Starting a toon there....................................................................................................NOW!

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Starting a toon there....................................................................................................NOW!
Me too!just to scare the pants off tek.(um that didn't sound right either)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
last I heard is that Vidal and Stryder went to play wow. I haven't seen him on icq in forever. I'll ask Kali is she has heard from him.

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the input gang. I guess if he's playing WOW, he wouldn't be interested in some things I have anymore. Oh well.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
that might not be true. You know how stryder loves collecting. :) I've been keeping an eye on his places and last check they were still okay. Vidal's however have either dropped or been sold. :sad3: I'm hoping that means he is planning to come back. There is so much of LA history in his luna museum.
Haven't got in touch with Kali yet. I'll let you know

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sheesh see now I have to find another shard to hide on ;)

Oh and Leia don’t forget I collect too :p