• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] looking for Spirituality (Ankh) Black Gate Virtue Stone - DONE!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
UPDATED!

thanks to everyone who helped, i have a full set now.

i just need one more to make my set!!

looking for Spirituality (Ankh)

i have extras of Honor (Cup), Compassion (Heart), Humility (Crook), Honesty (Hand), Sacrifice (Tear) and Valor (Sword) that i can trade.
truth be told i am willing to trade all my extra ones for the one i need, so like 4:1 5:1 trade.
PM me here or reply here.

thanks for your time and help.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Wish I could help out.

10-22-200003.jpg
The five I have and the three I am short
10-22-200004.jpg
And the two extra I have

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so I've run through all my characters and it looks as though I'm short 2 stones for my set.
but, i have extras of others.
so I'm wondering if anyone has any extra Justice (Scales) and Spirituality (Ankh)?
if so i have extras of Honor (Cup), Compassion (Heart), Humility (Crook) and Valor (Sword) that i can trade.
PM me here.

thanks for your time and help.
I have a friend who ran it twice and got Justice both times. He's willing to trade one of them for any of the others.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still looking for justice and honesty tiles. I have valor and honor to trade. Willing to discuss other trades as well.