• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For Spellweavers to My ICQ List (And Other's Lists)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey lads,

Im looking to build a minor network of spellweavers to make focus max Strengh. Mostly evening ppl local time although any time will do (can see when you are on) and im sometimes on odd hours anyways as is others.

So.. if you have a spellweaver you want a good focus with, and like me would like some ppl to call when in need of a focus, then please leave your ICQ here in the post.

Thank you in advance.
Gilmour aka Loony Elahhez

PS: My ICQ is 525-91-550
PPS: You need preferable to be able to make focus with legendary arcanist, unsure what excact skill is needed but know 100 is fine. perhaps someone else knows it who read this post.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nice, and remember we only need 5 for max strengh if we use the arcane circle at west britain bank ^^ (the very same one you see in my signature)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sry my icq was set up weird, could you message me again pls? didnt recieve anything but should work now :) ty

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no :( im using trillian, it was set to ignore auth requests didnt know that included adding notification, you dont need auth to get on my list anyways.. same time it was set to ignore messages from ppl not on my list.. both are unchecked now.