• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] looking for someone with 75 tinkering

• Thread starter haladrigis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

haladrigis

Hail! im trying to train lockpicking im currently at 97.2 lockpicking and was wondering if there are any tinkerers out there with 75 tinknering to make me 20 lock boxes to train with in twisted weald, im wiling to over pay for the boxes+ supply the material to make them. thanks in advance! ooh sorry this is on the atlantic server.

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an 83 tinker on ATL, and have been told that works OK. Also I have heard that now you only need one box. Makes the macro much easier to write.

H

haladrigis

hmmmm i could try that out, what do i need to bring you in order to get a couple boxes??

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i gm'd my lockpicking a few months back all i used was a coupple misma chests and kept trying on it till i hit gm went from 60ish to gm i even pestered the satyr's a fair amount gains came so you may just want to find one good chest off one of them to do this.