• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for some tough armor pieces across Sosaria

V

Visolara16

Looking for gloves, arms, and leggings with:

15% Reflect Physical Damage
5+ Mana or Hit Points
4+ LMC
2 MR
14+ LRC
8+/15+/10+/10+/X

I know these aren't that easy to come across, Please PM me with what you have. Thank you

C

Chaosy

I know these aren't that easy to come across
More like impossible to come across. You listed 6 mods minimum with a lot of luck hoping you'd get 10 in cold/poison AND still have decent physical. I'd be surprised if anything like that even existed.

V

Visolara16

It's 5 mods, which I think is the max. Ya but still worth a shot :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, it's 6+ mods, as you can't get those high resists on an armor suit with no runic resist properties. You're asking for 43 resists, not counting Energy.

Horned leather (11) + base resists (15) + GM Arms lore Exceptional bonus (6+5=11) = 37
Barbed Leather (12), same conditions = 38 (with a big chunk of it in energy)
Valorite, mage armor samurai plate pieces (which isn't even possible for gloves) = 39 (again, with a significant part ofthe material bonus in Energy).