• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for some soulstones and a book(s) from a Fel idoc roughly a yr ago

Rocket Dog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know its a long shot but a guildmate of mine in SI just came back to the game and his house had fallen in Fel pretty much dead east of Vesper near the trapper huts on UOAM.

2 things Im looking for. A book or books to him from Spawners inc. (chars name is Tol) and his soulstones. I know alot of peps hold onto the stones just incase.

PM me, icq me 91689320 or post here with any info, thanks

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh good luck finding everything. I hope you can. I have some spare soulstones with unknown owners, but not from fel. I really should get them locked down for people to try.

*makes note for morning*

Ori

F

FenrirsFangs

If you do lock down a questionable soul stone as a service to finding its owner remember to set the access to anybody.

This may not help but I have seen heritage tokens around for not all that much if your friend can't find his items, which actually could have vanished in server cleanup on any number of occassions, he may be able to at least find another at not too much of a cost. perhaps someone that has a soul stone token would be kind enough to volunteer here to pass it along?

I'd give one up if i hadnt already used it. what books is he looking for? rune spell? book of truth, actual literature? i think i found a copy of shakespere in several small brown books not sure if I still have them. I give stuff away alot when my box gets full.

Rocket Dog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the offer but it was more for the skills he had on the stones and the full stones itself.

as for the books, they are SI aniversary books, just a normal book but a keepsake to alot of players that are or have been in SI.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Man!

I remember a Rocket Dog from WAAAY back when. Good seeing an old name. Good luck with the Soulstone search, and if all else fails, there's always gratuitous drinking or running around nude. I prefer both.