• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for some lost soulstone fragments

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks. I haven't played in a while. I used to have a house up around Snake's Pass. If fell, of course. I am hoping that maybe someone picked up my soulstone fragments when it fell? I can't remember if there were any skills on them anymore, but if there were, it would have probably been smithing or tailoring.

If anyone picked them up, I'd really appreciate it if I can get them back.

D

Dashiel

I don't know exactly where snakes pass is..can you be a bit more clear? I have a bunch of stones and drags from idocs that I snagged in case someone came back to UO. Also, what char names might be on them?

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Snakes Pass is east of Britain a little ways before the swamp. I don't think the stones had any names on them because the ones I still have don't have names.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pretty sure I was there for that one. Was your tower the one that had alot of plants and fishing items inside? If it was I know a few ( Young player toons were there) as well as myself and menbers from KoS and K^S you may try and ask them.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did grab a couple vet reward stats if you wanted them returnded please ask and I be happy to meet you ingame.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two fragments that may be from that area. One is Focus and the other Archery. Both say owner Unknown.

I also have two full stones with specific character names but I think they were from the Trinsic area.

D

Dashiel

I have many with unknown owner, but also some with "Iron", "Lumberlord", and a couple others I can't remember. Not sure if it was the same area though.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They shouldn't have any names on them and they should have blacksmithing and tailoring skills on them. I don't think there were any other skills. There should have been around 40 fragments IIRC. SinDee, I don't know if those are mine. Could be. I don't remember everything I had, but I don't think there was a lot of fishing items in my house.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it was your house then the items are yours I be more then happy to reutrn them just let me know where you want to meet and what time

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was your house the tower that was label if your seeing his a red lives here and your already on last target , if so many of soul frags from that house just decayed