• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for some info on this book...

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Was at an idoc and this book was in a bag that also had other rares including a singing ball and skull with candle unlit. It is as small as the blue books you can buy from provisioners but you are unable to open it. Any info on this item would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a pic:

book.JPG book2.JPG

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for those who helped with this book. The item has been sold.
Could you post the info and sold prce plz. As it would be helpfull and usefull in the future when doing a search to know the background and what its worth.

Thanks

Thunderz

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That appears to be a small server up book which are much scarcer then the larger server up books. I would estimate these to be 3 to 4 times the larger book server up graphics. Unles there has been
an exploit to create them but I have no clue as to that happening. You just don't see these come up for sale to often.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes extreamly rare book, i have one in my museum. came from trinsic.its just like the toy quest picture graphic but this ones the real deal.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I was told that this was either an item that was marked wrong or a server birth book (which have been duped). I sold it to a reputable collector here on the forums for 200 mil.