• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for Smith and Tailor BOD's on Pacific.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Getting back into crafting and am in need of smith and tailor BOD's.

If you have or know of anyone that is wanting to sell off all or part of their collections, please let me know.

Don't care if they are mostly iron or cloth, but I don't want a collection that is mostly large BOD's.

Please PM me here or ICQ 752111412

Thank you!

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey man, just quick tip, when i lost my bod collection and came back, i had all my chars have 0.1 in trade skill, they could receive bods at that point, junk agree but i had my gm/legendary crafter to fill them and turn in for better ones. Accumulated new collection fast. If you have more than one account, its even better, thought maybe usefull info for you

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also, assuming you have 7 chars on the account, you can collect 3 bods each craft every 18 hours, thats 21 bod each day

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey man, just quick tip, when i lost my bod collection and came back, i had all my chars have 0.1 in trade skill, they could receive bods at that point, junk agree but i had my gm/legendary crafter to fill them and turn in for better ones. Accumulated new collection fast. If you have more than one account, its even better, thought maybe usefull info for you
Also, assuming you have 7 chars on the account, you can collect 3 bods each craft every 18 hours, thats 21 bod each day
Hey Thargor. That is what I have been doing with my characters. Quite honestly, I was just hoping to not have to go through the grind of doing that every day. :D

Would be so much better to get it all done at once.

But thank you for bringing that up! Some out there may not have known you can do that.