• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for Shroud Of Tal'Keesh

• Thread starter Jack Torrance
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jack Torrance

Hi I am looking for a Shroud Of Tal'Keesh. I am on the Atlantic shard. If anyone has one for sale or knows where i can find one please let me know. My ICQ is 395895267. Thanks for the help!!

Jack Torrance

M

Monty Hall

How much you paying for the Shroud of Tal'Keesh? I have mine, but not willing to part with it for peanuts...Nor am I 100% on what it is worth these days. And I am also on the ATL Shard.

J

Jack Torrance

I have seen them sell for between 75-100 million...i am somewhere in the middle but i am willing to work. let me know? is it blessed? i am curious because that effects how we would do the trade if we can work something out. just curious.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How much you paying for the Shroud of Tal'Keesh? I have mine, but not willing to part with it for peanuts...Nor am I 100% on what it is worth these days. And I am also on the ATL Shard.
I recently bought a Shroud Of Tal'Keesh for 120m unblessed if that helps you with the value.

G

GreyPawn

I have a blessed original Shroud of Tal'Keesh on Atlantic I'm happy to entertain offers for.

ICQ 33211468