• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Looking for SBoDs.

Odins

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail All,

A cry for help on the Europe-shard.

I have been trying to get following Sbods the last couple of weeks:

Agapite Chain: Need 15ex leggings.

It is very hard to find high-end sbods on vendors, since I guess all people have filled their LBoDs to try their luck ;-)

It is also very difficult to meet people in-game, who do high-end sbods.

I will pay well or swap with similar sbods, if you have any of the requested sbods.

Please contact me in this thread or by PM.

Best regards

Odins

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iron

Try lots of small iron bod's. Turn in 1 or 2 thousand with a legendary smith and you might get a few good drops. Beats sitting at the bank asking for something people don't have.

Or get into IDOC's. Seems like the net drop rate of bods per day is about the same or bigger for IDOC sitters than for players who log in a lot of BOD collectors.

Odins

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Mark Trail,

First, thank you for the good advises.

The problem is, that I have done the iron-bod suggestion, a while ago, since I am a sort of bod-collector; thats why, I can swap with many similar sbods ;-)

Turning small iron sbod in, NEVER gives you the one, that you need.... thats my experience. (and no..... havnt got lucky yet with the new sbod-system, eventhoug I should have recieved 3 val and 2 aga hammers by now).

About the IDOC-sitting.... well.... that I have tried too, when I thought it was the only way to get a keep nowadays....and no..... there are people out there, who are idoc-experts, so a wannabee like me never had a chance.

So that leaves it to : crying at the Luna bank and in here ;-)

Best regards

Odins

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have spare Agapite Plate 10ex gloves on Europa. Will check what to swap at home later.

Odins

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail R Traveler

Thx for a very smooth trade.

Best regards

Odins