• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for RP "co-admin" (Vampire theme)...

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so in order for me to restart our old VTM Evil RP theme, I need a co-administrator willing to lead the "Sabbat" alliance of guilds. This person should be mature, excellent at role playing, able to write theme scenarios and lead multiple clans/guilds to victory over the "Camarilla" in pvp strategy and combat. They would be admins on our website, forums, IRC, and ventrilo channels.

During our hay day, we had 92 participating guilds in the theme --- doubt we'd get that high now but it could be very popular since there is renewed interested in vampirism... not to mention an actual "vampire class" in the game (necromancy).

Let me know if anyone has any interest and I'll give you our vent channels to join me and learn more.

;)

Claudia1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love to help but im not of sabbat.....I am Camarilla " Toreador" but I am game to help ...

C

CatLord

Prolly it is time to summon a Millenium Camarilla... and find out the "active" vampires...

I do know some very old CA are still around...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
M'Lady Pandora,

I am just a crazy old vampire here on Catskills but I would be delighted to help you along. I am not sure if a co-admin is the right thing for me but I could certainly help in other ways. Anyone trying to bring more organization to us vampires is good in my book. I did not used to role play that theme of vampires so I will do some research and find out where I fit.

Thank you kindly,