• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for reputable home decorator

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I'm looking for a reputable home decorator. I'm looking at getting my large tower decorated like a dungeon type theme. Icq me or message me if you can give me a quote of how much you would charge. I will be up front I am poor by these days gold standards. But curious to see what I could get done!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do you have all of the items you want used for decorating? My charge is pretty simple - you pay me what you think my time is worth/what you can afford. I dont' do a lot of decorating due to time constraints, but if you had the items you wanted used, it would be easier in the end.

Megadeath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I do not believe you can get a higher standard of building then myself and @Quintessence. We have taken a small hiatus to do other things but we are now back and in full swing. If you would like to see past works then do a search here on stratics for N/A and you will see some of the homes we have improved/built.