• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Repeating Crossbow Or Nice bow.

• Thread starter Ayibal Luganu
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Ayibal Luganu

I want a <font color="black"> Composite Bow with: </font>

Hit Spell: Preferible Fireball or Lighthing. Damage 40% more or less.
HLD: Hit Lower Defence. Aprox 40% more or less.
DI: With Damage Increase. DI 40 more or less.
SSI: With Swing Speed Increase of 35 to 40.

Anyone? Pay well

Greeting.

P

pikon198

i got a repeater with lighting, hit lower defence, di, and hci, i forgot the stats but ill post em soon, how much you willing to pay ?

A

AntiOTF

I have exactly what you asked for, but will not sell for anything below ridiculous.

P

pikon198

lol tell me what hes charging you and ill see how much im willing to sell for

A

Ayibal Luganu

I could to pay some millions if i considerer is perfect for me.
But need know all characteristic. Add me to Icq and talk you and show me this.

Greeting.

J

Jason619

<blockquote><hr>

I have exactly what you asked for, but will not sell for anything below ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even Ludicrous?

A

Ayibal Luganu

Thanks for the offers, but i dont like this bows. I prefer really a Composite Bow is the unique that i could to pay some millions. Others i can pay well but not Quantities millionaries.

A composite with Hit Spells 40, HLD 40, SSI 35 to 40 and 40 DI if very good for me, only for this i could to pay to much money
If composite have HCI, HML, HLA and others aditional characteristic i can pay very to much more

Greeting.