• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Looking for Red, Blue and Yellow Cactus Seed

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to purchase a red, blue and yellow cactus seed (not the tribarrel, barrel or prickly pear) on Chessy, Lake Austin, Catskills or Europa. I was sorting my seeds this morning around 2 am and got tired and forgot to lock down my seed bag. It look me appx 10 hours of hunting to get one of each color and am hoping to avoid that again by purchasing to replace them. Please contact me here or ICQ 120655358.

Thank you

N

Nastia Cross

When I gave you all of those seeds, you left a bag with cactus ones in it. They're yours if you want them. PS let me know about the house.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering about that, I thought I saw them when I was there, but they werent there when I got home, so I thought I was imagining things lol I guess I missed the couldnt hold anymore message.

We should be getting a call today about the bike, so we can let you know about the house this afternoon/early evening.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking to purchase a red, blue and yellow cactus seed (not the tribarrel, barrel or prickly pear) on Chessy, Lake Austin, Catskills or Europa. I was sorting my seeds this morning around 2 am and got tired and forgot to lock down my seed bag. It look me appx 10 hours of hunting to get one of each color and am hoping to avoid that again by purchasing to replace them. Please contact me here or ICQ 120655358.

Thank you
i Must have some of them on Europa

276 556 697

Jack

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I can only help with this seeds on Siege :).