• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for PvP Guild.

• Thread starter Will Sinker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Will Sinker

Well, my guild is dead it seems. I am looking for a PvP guild focused on improving field pvp skills in group v group situations. I am not elite, godly, or even that good right now. I have no ego, don't like to trash talk, and take dying well as long as I improve. I have pvped for ages, since ~98. I am looking for quality over quantity in a guild and hope to improve my skills vastly upon joining and learning today's PvP environment better. ICQ: 43448425 AIM: oOGrakeOo.

M

Madchild

sir you have a few choices on this matter

i am cop cop is allied to moo (we are the zerg)

cop has a fair number of 8 to 10 year vets and its fair share of ppl playing 5 and less we are friendly our team speak is a no foul language zone we dont condone smack talk but we cant control what someone says when they get a lil ticked . and we do pvp and do champ spawns and the odd peerless .

your other options are well our alli moo for starts

other pvp guilds include GOR , BOO!, SM, T4H , OSG, WAKA , and yes even PAS, they do pvp and are the largest guild and have a calender of events, and E^^E , and MOFO

all these guild are know to come to brit gate and pvp and they all try to get champs in and do peerless they all smack talk well we all do just a few of these guild see smack talk as their givin right .

i suggest comming out fighting us and see what ya see from smack talk totactics and then talk to the members of the one's your interested in

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats right,

cause we all know that people ONLY play at brit gate.
no one plays anywere else in fel.

its just that one place.
if you dont play there then it dosnt count.

but i agree, out of all the listed options out there try COP first.

i popped out of the starroom last night and came out at brit gate, i sat there and watched 6 BOO! parked there, all side by side.
i figured id sit for a second while i ate some supper, 10 minutes later, all of them still sitting there.
a COP came in, they chatted, cop left.
i went to the bank, came back a hour later, same 6 guys still sitting all side by side, 5 of them all dressed the same.
that must be hella boring!

T

Trinsauce

Personally he's better off staying in Waka...

I've been in alliances with COP and ones with MOO... I see too much drama... Waka is and will be drama free... We don't have any allies that play and as stated numerous times before we're a tight knit group... which means no drama...

So if he truly wants to play and have fun then Waka is truthfully where he should stay...

We're starting to play a bit more... At least now we can be seen in game...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"I've been in alliances with COP and ones with MOO... I see too much drama... "

Not that KQ had anything to do with the drama back then...

Regardless we booted all the troublemakers. We rebuilt COP from the ground up.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

"I've been in alliances with COP and ones with MOO... I see too much drama... "

Not that KQ had anything to do with the drama back then...

Regardless we booted all the troublemakers. We rebuilt COP from the ground up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if I remember correctly there wasn't much drama between KQ and COP when we first allied... There weren't any trouble makers in KQ at the time that COP/KQ/*P* were allied... We got along for the most part... there was an occasional outburst in TS due to the fact that the M/COW alliance was kickin our asses on some nights with all their mages at 5/6 casting and we had very few at that time...

I dunno what happened during the second run of u and KQ being allied so I cannot comment on that...

G

Lefty do you still play? I really wanna pvp with ya again that was fun hehe.... anyways.... Rebuilt COP? ummm you guys rebuilt then sunk back down to a low it looks like.... allying with moo? Y spend time rebuilding a guild if your just gonna join another zerg guild? it would be more fun if you guys would part the alliances and fight solo guild cuz you guys have the pvpers to do it in my opinion....

C

Calell

Grake as in THE Grake that I met several years ago when I was still a reporter? If so, how the heck are you...it's been a while