• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for PVP Guild

O

odee911

Old school player just starting again, Looking for very active PVP guild in a faction that hang in FEL. Would probably like to join one at war with ROT. please PM me thanks!

OD

A

Arch Magus

hello friend,

sorry about the chessy boards, they are always this dead.rolleyes:

we have a small guild in factions, Intensive Care(CoM), always playing in Felucca and willing to take you in. and yes, we are always at war with RoT, who is the ever dominant guild on chesapeake as you already know.

send me your icq and ill help you out.
can't wait to add another player to the fold. =D

drizztdagrimm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join up with us were Swat the guild that pvps besides Rot. Icq 57740072 I'll hook ya up with our leader and support network and we'll see if your a good fit for our organization.

S

Sephy

Join up with us were Swat the guild that pvps besides Rot. Icq 57740072 I'll hook ya up with our leader and support network and we'll see if your a good fit for our organization.
house - check
stealth archer - check

w00t great recruiting skillz

M

Maja of K^T

Lac baby pwease tell me you're not allied with swat! :O

M

Mr Moosestache

Never! They ran away to Origin to get away from us =<.

M

Maja of K^T

Yay! I miss you guys... especially making fun of Broli's spelling :<

TURTLE! TURTLE!