• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking for prices so I can sell!!

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to sell these and want to price them as near to the going price as I can.

Servant of Tal'Keesh Robe
Paragon Mongbat Chests (white and bronze)
Donuts
a Guild Deed
Ceramic Mug
Pitcher
Surveyor's Scope???
Potted Plant Set
White Bell from LadyMOI
Basket of Herbs???
Ghost Ship Anchor
Sea Serpent Armor, 1 Set GM, 1 not.
An Interior Door Key
Birds Nest from turn ins.
Dbl Excep Armor Sets, All peices by same tailor.
Blue Apple
a bucket
A heart blackened by despise.
A Bust of Uzeraan and Junin Pince
Statue of Malabelle and Joye
The Redeemer (Sword)

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Tom

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talkeesh robe 45-55 mill
Donuts 500k-1 mill
Ceramic mug 12-16 mill
Pitcher 12-16 mill
Potted plant set 3-3.5 mill
White Bell Ladymoi 500k-1 mill
host anchor 15-20 mill
Interior house key 700k-1 mill
Blue apple 500k-1 mill
Heart blackened by Despise 2 mill
Uzeraan/JuninPince bust. 500k/1 mill each
What I usually sell these items at.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Statues
uzerman 200 to 300k
junin 3 mill to 5 mill
malabelle and joye statues 200 to 300k each

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here is what i would offer on the items im interested in:

Ceramic Mug 10 mil
Pitcher 15 mil
Potted Plant Set 3 mil per set
a bucket 3 mil

the basket of hebs and serveyor scope are from the asian rewards set along with the kitty that gave the regs and the dragon lantern ect.. its in the holidays gifts list. prices on those should be 300-500k each

Q

Qwen_Ermac

here is what i would offer on the items im interested in:

Ceramic Mug 10 mil
Pitcher 15 mil
Potted Plant Set 3 mil per set
a bucket 3 mil

the basket of hebs and serveyor scope are from the asian rewards set along with the kitty that gave the regs and the dragon lantern ect.. its in the holidays gifts list. prices on those should be 300-500k each
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The Basket of herbs and the scope are from a token called spring decor / as well as one called cozy home token

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the uzeraan or pince statue bust is white does that increase its value?

T

Tinsil

If the uzeraan or pince statue bust is white does that increase its value?
Not an expert on statues myself, but I'd think so. A common name that's white is fairly rare itself, let alone a white one with a rarer name.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm on Napa Valley, will bring the items to any shard if it's a big sale.
How can you make this statement in your thread, and when inquire about a purchase, make this statement?

"The robe is still on it's home shard, napa valley. I really dont think I will sell it to be xsharded away."

I'm confused I guess.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can you make this statement in your thread, and when inquire about a purchase, make this statement?

"The robe is still on it's home shard, napa valley. I really dont think I will sell it to be xsharded away."

I'm confused I guess.
Easy. I dont want to sell it to someone who is going to take it away from this shard. I dont need to sell it, no matter what I post, it will always be up to me, the owner of the item to decide if it's worth it or not.

Your offer was fine, but I have decided in the last month and a half(it has been that long since I made this thread) that I would like this item to stay where it belongs. On Napa Valley.

I have more gold then I can spend anyhow, so 50 mil one way or the other doesnt mean a whole lot to me.

Sorry!!

Tom

BTW: This statement wasnt made in the thread by me, I sent it to you in a PM. Your the one who placed it in the pubic forum.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All apologies Tom,

You are 100% in the right, and I did not even notice that this thread was raised from the dead.

Thanks again for your promt response, and sorry for mine.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Tom do u still have the guild deed. Im on Napa my house is the runebook house right off the moongate in Luna. Im always looking for something new to display for all the peeps that pass through the house please stop by so we can talk.