• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for - Pink "Plate Helm" rare item T2A-birth

the Stranger

Adventurer
>Due to my posts being trolled in the past, please do not respond with a reply to this thread. Please contact me via DM.<

Pink "Plate Helm"
pink plate helm.png

T2A-birth - Could once be bought from a bugged NPC
Has base resistances and no mods. This exact color. I'm not exactly sure the precise hue #.

Nightly

Journeyman
The problem you may run into is I think there is a plant dye that will dye a normal helmet this hue so telling the difference will be almost impossible.

the Stranger

Adventurer
The problem you may run into is I think there is a plant dye that will dye a normal helmet this hue so telling the difference will be almost impossible.
I thought that could be a possibility although I hope you are wrong. That would be a shame because this is a cool rare item from the old days. If anybody knows for sure you can feel free to join in, thanks!