• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for pics of peerless loot deco items

G

I have searched the rares forum, trade forums, ML forum, and the Dungeons/creatures forum/FAQs, in addition to the uo.com site, but have found no descriptions of all the decorative loot items found on peerless with pictures of each item. This information used to be well documented on uostuff.com from what I remember but that site is defunct, and the info has apparently not yet made it to uoguide.com (there is info but incomplete and not all the pics).

Does anyone have pics & descriptions or can you point me in the right direction? I've spent enough time trying to find this info as far as I'm concerned.

-Skylark

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a listing of each peerless and what they drop. And some other useful info as well.

G

Thanks Oriana, I did find that list earlier, and it is really helpful, but I was wanting complete pics. They have a sample pic for each type but things like the tombstones, corrupted trees, crystals, statues, etc. which have hue and style variations, I was hoping someone had complete pic sets for those types of things.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

nor can I read Japanese

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't need to, click link below for google translated version.

translation

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, thank you, but where is the translator for Google translated Japanese?

Fortunately that site already had the topic headers in actual English, so it was clear what each section detailed without relying on Google to tell us things such as:

"the ability to transform their favorite dogs have become state preference"

and

"click on the bone can be used as a biological recall their favorite horses on the preference"

*wanders off still chuckling*

-Skylark