• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Looking for performers and acts

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alban Eiler
The first day of spring, or the spring (Vernal) equinox was celebrated March 21. Alban Eiler, which means, "Light of the Earth," was the day that night and day stood equal. Crops were typically sown at this time. The equinoxes and solstices were seen, to the Celts, as a time of transition. This rare balance in nature made these days a powerful time for magic to the ancient Druids.

Need all sorts of folks

Fortune tellers

People for kissing booths

People to operate dunk tank and dunkees

Musicians

Magicians

Animal acts

carni barkers

dance troops

tattoo artists

Balloon animal makers

Almost anything having to do with a faire. If you can dream it, we can watch it. Contact myself of James Bunnyman.

Last edited:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spent a couple of months as a mime once. Now that was a challenge!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AT this point we plan to hold it in the Glade of Aegis, which is the first clearing south of the Yew Trammel gate. I have already built the dunk tank there if anyone wants to go take a dip.

Aneirin, you old pirate. How be that crew o yours? Grown like weeds I imagine.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dat crew be smarter'n whips an' harder'n chains!

Seriously though, they must be related to me. When they play Peter Pan, they fight over who gets to be Captain Hook! My daughter doesn't want to be a princess. She wants to be an evil queen. They tell stories just as badly as I do, and they LOVE doing it (just like Daddy).

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to say I am going to have to postpone the festival for now. On top of the lack of performers(which I could have tried to work around) I am slatted to go back in for surgery. I will try to find a future date for a festival of some sort. In the meantime the Yew Center is open for the use of all. If you need to be friended to hold an event, contact me here, and either myself or a family member will see to it.

Thank you all, and keep having fun!!