• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for people to trade Barbed Runic Reforged items with

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for other people who have started to reforge massively with barbed kits. I have made a lot of pieces myself but obviously trading wouldn't hurt because getting specific mods for the last part of a suit is just as easy as finding a needle in a haystack.

Obviously nearly no one is using vendors. I have tried myself but putting many expensive items is just gonna cost too much in fees even when you sell at ridiculously low prices, and not putting many just doesn't give enough choice to be of interest.

So basically I'm thinking about putting all my greater reforged parts in a spreadsheet and am looking for other people doing the same so we can trade some interesting stuff :)

Feel free to ICQ me 65731415