• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for people to play with

TriAxis

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

I played UO from launch and for many years beyond. Quit and came back a couple of years ago, but no one I knew still played. I didn't understand the new game play, what was different, how to play with the changes that were made. And I couldn't get any help or explanations except for a few tips given to me at the bank.

So I am interested in re-activating again, but I am looking for someone, some group, some guidance.

Is there anyone out there that can show me the new ropes, what to do and what not to do? Where to go where not to go?

Thank you.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What time do you play? The Community Hunts would be a good way to get some help. I'd be willing to help you out if I'm on at the same time.

TriAxis

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Usually later in the evening... central time. After the kids are in bed. I will investigate these Community Hunts.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm usually on in the evenings and try to go to the Community Hunts a lot. Hope to see you there. Just let me know if you need anything.