• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Parnoc

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know you still play Sonoma and was wanting help fixing a suit. Let me know if you are interested.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a fisher Suit and some pieces, was wondering if you could imbue me some stuff to get me to 70's and Mage related bonuses. I can remember you making a lot of mage jewelry back in the day.I probably have or can get the ingredients, plus your time, of course

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have a fisher Suit and some pieces, was wondering if you could imbue me some stuff to get me to 70's and Mage related bonuses. I can remember you making a lot of mage jewelry back in the day.I probably have or can get the ingredients, plus your time, of course
I will be glad to help out, I am not Parnoc, however, I will be happy to help all I can. My 120 tailor/imbuing/blacksmith and my GM tinker can do just about anything, except for those new doom recipes, they lack the scroll and the items for that. when is a good time to catch you? Or maybe place a book in the mailbox with the information for the pieces and jewerly you are looking for?

Last edited: