• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for Orc Sig

G

Ghaz'gull

Ulrite.. lat humies knuw diz mojo box beddur den Ghaz. Su sum ash mak siggy fer Ghaz an meed mak lub tu lat lung tym, ur fer shines. Lat's choice but me tink maken lub iz da bezt plan!! HOWWAH!!

I

imported_mo'gluk

bah lat always luukin fer sumting tu lub....gy find breedur leeb da gruntees alone

G

Ghaz'gull

Har mi wuz hopin fer Ibichi humie tu kum runnin tu Ghaz!!!! Also me lookin fer ORC stuff to deco house and guud place tu put orcish outpost
Ib lat'z hab ani guud ideas...(lat's awl humies su me nub expect much) pigeon Ghaz ur post ere.

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Ok...what did he say about Ibi? Need a translation.

G

Ghaz'gull

Ghaz heard dat Ibichi wuz good breedur an Ghaz bought brand new breedur suit su them could make sum strong cubbies!!!

G

How can you not know how to deco for an orc? all you have to do is throw gore tiles and bone piles and skulls and weapons around everywhere.

Here are some ideas if you want them.
Surgical room

Wolf Pit
Note that there are no guard rails so when someone comes up the steps they fall in
at pit level

Volcano Cave
Hidden Fort
note the bard skeleton, backpack and what's in both
Pay attention to detail, it makes it much more evil: The bard has 3 arrows in his corpse, note where they're placed: forehead, neck, heart. His skin was flayed off (the hides) but there's no meat as it was eaten.
Outside of the house

Orc (mage) Fort
1st floor
Second Floor
Outside view

Tragic Remains of Travesty are great as you can dye them red like blood with a reward statuette dye tub, and they make death sounds.

Experiment with the corpse parts, you can get alot of them to fit together to make it more realistic

go to the "dark and dismal" section
Note the 3 corpses design, the "tub of blood" design,
and the "Eerie Stand," but instead of bolas, use a brasier for the base, a wooden shield for the table head and keep the 3 skulls

Need anything else just ask

G

Ginsu-SP

Here's one... I'll change the caption to whatever you like... if you like the sig.

Cheers!

I

imported_mo'gluk

*poor terrorfied human in ropes hops forwards*

what the ugly stinky.... er I mean delightfully handsome orc is tellining you that if you were interested in the warboss then youmust be totally interested in ghazgull and he has a orc-wench outfit that he thinks you would fit well.....

do I still get eaten....

S

Sloan

this is way too big ... i made this about a year ago... but it can't be used for stratics

T

Tu'Grrt

har! Lat hab mani ob dem oomie trans... tr... blah-rs, Warboss
Meeb kin nebber kep dem long 'nuf
meeb git hunger *burp*
now meeb wany sum ob dat cydur *stares at pretty moving picture*

G

Hmm...in terms of your quest for breedurs, all I can say is I think an ancient Chinese proverb says man or orc with Toyota budget should not go shopping for Ferrari.

Ghaz'gull, what sort of theme were you wanting for your sig? And what kind of decorative items were you wanting for your hut?

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, Spree loves orcs. You should go find her. She lives in Iantown, behind the tavern.
I bet she would LOVE to be your breedur!

G

Orcs declare war, orc sees Savage with name beginning with H....

orc becomes:

G

<blockquote><hr>

That looks like Sloth from the Goonies.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy?

-Skylark

G

I see you have one now, very nice...one of Sloan's? She does really well with the cutouts.

-Skylark

G

Ghaz'gull

umm mi tink dat me found udder breeder den Ibichi.... Sloan ib Ghaz's new breedur. All lat udder humies gu find anudder Breedur, Sloan iz Ghaz's!!!!
*Dreams wistfully of Artistic orcs*

S

Sloan

it's a good thing he has chiselled ab's ... i might be able to overlook the smell

G

Well...I figured I'd go ahead and finish the other one that I started before I knew you had one. I had spelled your character's name wrong in it, but fixed it.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy youuuuu gguuuuyyyyysss!!!!!