• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for oppinions from some old friends. Does UO still suck?

N

Nirpaholic

Hello old friends this is nirp, irp, mirp, pirp, ditzy broad. I was conyemplating playing again and was wondering am I just going to get pissed off at ****ty PVP? (the reason I left last time.) or can a good group of players still rock the shard?

I do miss my old friends but not worth the blood pressure if Ea is still messing it all up.

Thanks
IRP

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm guessing that if you felt a game sucked before you'll find it will suck again.
But then again there are quite a few players that have been returning so I guess it's what you make of it.
Give it a try and form your own opinion. Hopefully it will be a better experience for you.:)

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I debated trying it again but quickly decided against it after talking to a few people and reading stratics

N

Nirpaholic

Thanks Pink thats what I thought. BTW how's it going you still in the northwest?

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been toying with the idea of coming back too... but prolly wont..

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I personally enjoy the game now more than I did 5 years ago for multiple reasons.

Perhaps if you expanded on what you think made it suck, then someone could tell you if that suckiness has changed/gotten worse, etc.