• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for old Role Playing Friends

Greetings fellow Ultima Online players!

My name is Tony Pettersson. I'm 28 years old and I am Swedish and of Swedish descent.

I am forming a Company that is focused on Ultima Online. I wish to spread the love for the game to generations to come. I wish for Ultima Online 2D to be a game that players chose, even in future generations. Despite upgrades in Graphics.

I am here looking for old role playing friends from old. I am referring to role players on the Europa Shard. I have played in Grd, BoC, and UD. Are there any out there that has been in any of these Guilds please post here and lets talk to each other!

Reactions: Vor

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in Grd. Not sure if I know you without a character name though :)

Greetings Vor!
How are you? I played as John Dell in BoC and in Grd during the time of the merger of the two Guilds. I am not sure what year that was though.

I created a fan Guild in the game "The Settlers Online". I thought it's a good way to meet new people who love the game. Ff you know anyone playing The Settlers Online maybe you can tell them about the Guild. It's on the "Newfoundland" server.

I'm thinking about buying the rights to the Company from EA games.. I'm in the infant state of the thought of it now, thinking about how I would go about reverting the game to pre age of shadows and nische it into a role playing game rather than hack and slash.