• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for old Napa Valley players :)

• Thread starter Skippy454
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Skippy454

Anyone still play UO from back in 1996-98 of Napa Valley server? :)

Just curious, came across this forums and brought up old memories.

D

dielock

:gee:I played Beta but played on Great Lakes. I left in 99 and came back to join Napa in 2000.
I have been here ever since and consider this the best Shard with the best of people.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone still play UO from back in 1996-98 of Napa Valley server? :)

Just curious, came across this forums and brought up old memories.
Sup skippy... i still around.. i was in Imperium and CoS back in the day... I still have some yellow shoes i call air skippies....

S

Skippy454

Sup skippy... i still around.. i was in Imperium and CoS back in the day... I still have some yellow shoes i call air skippies....
I remember Adrick from Imperium days :) And CoS, of course.

Who were you from Imperium? :)

V

Vision

And Borndead... Torment... Vision... FEAR... WOOT WOOT. Imperium was good times

S

Skippy454

I was Bizzersnitch back then... I hung around Evocare and adrick and d.boon mainly
Ooh. I remember Evocare and D.boon.

Do you happen to remember the famous Wrestling event (me and Duncan Rahl vs Hrun and Hocus Pocus)? Impulse from Wicked Clowns was the Commentator.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Borndead... Torment... Vision... FEAR... WOOT WOOT. Imperium was good times
I miss borndead with all my heart......... One guy i really wish i still had his icq or email...