• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for old friends

• Thread starter Harbringer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Harbringer

Hey, just got a wild hair the other day to try and look up my old UO buddies. Glad to find its still around. Character was Harbringer (poor adolescent spelling). I was a member of OoB (Order of Balance) and ESF (Earth Serpent's Fang). Any of those people still kicking around here, or anybody know what may have become of them? Thanks.

-H

H

Harbringer

Hey man, how you keeping? I remember when you came on board, way back when. Still in touch with any of the old gang? Thomas, Marcus, or anyone?

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, not really..I know someone who sometimes talks to Boz, Kaleb is still around sometimes, and I'm pretty sure Melly still plays sometimes or it could be YYZ on his account.