• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Mugen and Balhae

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I figure these are the two hardest to trade normally. I found a nice guy on Mugen who needs tokens, and I'll be transferring off Balhae, so if anyone still has anything on these two shards, ICQ or PM me, and I'll help get you tokens elsewhere. (Same for the rest of Korea and Japan, if you need.)

My current list is at Holiday Item - My holiday trading list
I figure, though, even if you want a shard I'm out on, moving tokens to LS or one of the others likely makes things easier for you, and for the guy playing on Mugen, makes him happy too. :)

Brian

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've got a bunch of stuff on Mugen if you'd like to help me trade there.

3 of this year's tokens, plus the stuff mentioned in Trading holiday/anniversary leftovers for LA stuff

Will trade for the current holiday tokens (for the holiday/anniversary gifts) 1/1, preferably on Lake Austin (but if that's not possible, can work something else out); for the compassion pigments, would be interested in a compassion pigment, a Brit clean-up color, or 2 current holiday tokens for each.

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a bunch of stuff on Mugen if you'd like to help me trade there.

3 of this year's tokens, plus the stuff mentioned in Trading holiday/anniversary leftovers for LA stuff

Will trade for the current holiday tokens (for the holiday/anniversary gifts) 1/1, preferably on Lake Austin (but if that's not possible, can work something else out); for the compassion pigments, would be interested in a compassion pigment, a Brit clean-up color, or 2 current holiday tokens for each.
I would be willing to work out some deal. I have 4 tokens from now, 3 of the powder puff tokens easter eggs, valentine roses and a whole lot more from over the years. let me know. Spanky

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I should be available later tonight. contact me here or on LA and we can try to arrange things.

Will need to be after 10pm, as there's an event starting in 5 min, if you wish to trade.

Last edited:

DarkWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the trades Brian! very nice to cover so many shards in 1 shot!

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have 1 2016 token on Mugen and 28 on Balhae.

Looking to receive on Great lakes, Atlantic, Cats, or Chessie (in that order of preference).

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Basara, @REEFHAWK1969

For Mugen, I'm just looking to help a guy there out - I hadn't had anyone to trade with there for like 15 years, so I gave him a couple of bank-fulls of stuff. Anyone who wants to trade Mugen, I can trade 2016 tokens, but for older stuff, I can pass it on to him and get it into the hands of someone who'll actually use it, but I'm not looking to buy it, nor do I have stuff to trade for it. (There's a language difficulty for anything more complicated lol.)

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Basara, @REEFHAWK1969

For Mugen, I'm just looking to help a guy there out - I hadn't had anyone to trade with there for like 15 years, so I gave him a couple of bank-fulls of stuff. Anyone who wants to trade Mugen, I can trade 2016 tokens, but for older stuff, I can pass it on to him and get it into the hands of someone who'll actually use it, but I'm not looking to buy it, nor do I have stuff to trade for it. (There's a language difficulty for anything more complicated lol.)
I can do that. I have 4 tokens on Mugen and quite a bit from years past. I would be willing to trade the 4 tokens and then give him all the other stuff. Let me know. I also have tokens on Balhe, if you have not transferred yet. I would also be willing to give you the stuff from other years that I have there. will check this later. Spanky

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have 3 2016 tokens on Mugen. The other stuff, I'll trade for a few 2016 tokens on LA if you're willing - you set the number (the only ones I'd 10% want 1 for 1 trades for would be the compassion pigments there,1 token for 1 pigment). what you get for them (if anything) from your friend there, is up to you.

Just PM me a day in advance for a time to meet, and I can be there as long as one of the shards aren't down for daily maintenance.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hail @Basara and @REEFHAWK1969
I should be around most of the day; drop me a line on ICQ (# in my sig). Basara, I've already cleared out LA, but I can get you Atl, or elsewhere if it works better for you. :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
After having the ICQ company crap on me too many times, and act like my old ID was never mine, I don't use it anymore - but you can look for PMs here or just log into LA and yell for me. Will sit around on Mugen at the New Haven inn until 4:30 Eastern US time in case you see this.