• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Looking for more Governors!

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
First off, congratulations to everyone who won their election for this new term. To any newcomers please remember failure to come to meetings will result in you being removed from office. I am very lenient with this, but please try your best to come.

Secondly, we have many towns that are in need of a Governor!

Jhelom
Trinsic
Vesper
Yew

If anyone wishes to take up office, PM me or email me @ [email protected] ! Being a Governor is a great chance to try out RP, or even as a way to enhance the RP you already do! You get to interact with the King, and your storylines/events can be melded into the current fiction.

Last edited:

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I'm begging you guys to fill out these council seats. I am actively trying to include governors + cities in the events and arcs.

Is it something about me as an EM that makes being a Governor here undesirable?

:(

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Is it ok if I am a governor on another shard?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I missed the nomination week, but Osyn-Dal can step back in for Skara Brae since no one else ran.

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Is it ok if I am a governor on another shard?
As long as you are willing to come to meetings and participate that is perfectly fine.
I missed the nomination week, but Osyn-Dal can step back in for Skara Brae since no one else ran.
Awesome!

Anyone who wants to take office, just come to the meeting this month and we can get everyone put into office.

Iron Maidon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hmm, the thought had crossed my mind on Metallicat for Vesper, i am a really really bad role player though.

and no. i don't think its you that makes people not wanna run for office :)

Last edited: