• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for list of cemeteries and pumpkin patches

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As the title states, I'm looking for (and making) a list of cemeteries and pumpkin patches. So far, I have the following.

Cemeteries:

a) Britain
b) Cove
c) Jhelom
d) Moonglow
e) Nujelm
f) South of Trinsic (I don't think Halloween event contributes to this one)
g) Vesper
h) Yew

Patches:

a) west of Britain
b) Cove
c) Empath Abbey

I know there are a lot more patches I am omitting; I'm a returning player and my memory isn't helping me there. If anyone could please mention places and directions to areas I have missed above, it is appreciated. Thank you.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
City of the dead in the LL...

And there is a patch or two in Yew, one of which is to the west of town across an inlet of water.

Also 4 of them in Skara

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
on a smaller scale, perhaps, fields are in
haven,
Occlo
Moonglow

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are 3 sets of fields in Yew ... One has 4 little patches, one is to the south and yes there is the "Yew far farm" which lies across the bay. (At least on GLs the is a teleporter that will take you from one side to the other located at the end of the road...)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A large Farm outside Haven where the brigands spawn.

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dont forget the City of the Dead in T2A is considered a cemetery, but I think thats just in Tram.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
both cotton fields & wheat fields
also the grapevines outside Yew Empath Abbey on the west side

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pumpkin Fields:

There are FOUR areas in Yew.

1. The vineyard at the Abbey
  2. The farm of 4 patches to the south of it
  3. The farms across the bay (2 fields)
  4. A small farm in the far SW of Yew, that has a couple small plots.
Moonglow has three fields
  1. SW coast
  2. East coast
  3. south coast (the farm south of the zoo with a gate, that was popular for planting green thorns for bunnies as you could trap the bunny inside with your pet.
Skara has four areas as well
  1. The large farm
  2. The 3 plots to the south along the road
  3. Two more plots at the road turn
  4. The pumpkin & melon patches at the end of the road, that often are bordered by placed keeps to where you can't see the south end of the plots.
Britain has all its large farms. Go NW from moongate, and work your way up.

Haven has a number of farms south of the old city, from the old archery area all the way down to the bridge to the arena. Start at one end, work toward the other.

Ocllo has a slightly smaller area than Haven's.

Delucia has several patches, some of which are problematic (fences)

Cemetaries:
Moonglow
Cove
Vesper
Britain
Yew (has a really bad problem with butchers and skeles spawning on roof, worse than all the others combined)
Jhelom
Nujelm (GZ - the butcher can accidentally be guard whacked. Best done by tamers, as the confined space can be difficult for some dexxers, and you can't cast most AoE or summons)
City of the Dead (Trammel): Has a massive spawn of NORMAL skeletal knights/bone knights, that are only distinguishable from the unnamed event ones by their lack of speed and dying quickly. Also has a tribal fort next to it, so undead slayer use can get problematic.

The Yew Crypts MAY be involved. I never looked this year. I think they may have been long ago, but don't know it it is still true.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
City of the Dead also has a pumpkin patch however you can't actually get in it so anything spawning there kinda stinks. I think one year they took it off the list but last I saw it was back on... so Not sure on that.