• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for Legendary Tailor/Imbuer to craft me a suit of the finest

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies my mage needs a new suit...the olde sorc. suit just dont cut the mustard and the 'a mongbat' tailored suit i wear dont fair much better..maybe its time to get the edge back......i need a master tailor/mbuers services....

looking for a master tailor/imbuer to craft me a suit for a human male mage...its gotta be 6 part...70s resist of course with 100lrc plus the best mods that can be crammed in for a mage...

i have tangle and all the different cloaks/robes etc to add to it plus some usefull jewels but will listen to any advice to buff up/pimp the suit..

if any budding master tailors can help icq me and we can talk a price for your work

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or do u need to find the extras and use them.... and build a few bits of crafted armour around them....

NOT looking for the GOD suit...just a really nice mage suit than will make an edge in casting and survival.....even solo lower bosses...etc etc

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iam looking just to buy a really nice suit...so mana aint a problem..and death become less often...LOL.....iam not looking for the best ever god suit....

i have a few materials and can obvoiusly pass them over if needs be....other than that ...gimme a price for such a 6 piece suit

AtlanticTradingCo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well here is a breakdown.

6 MR, and 42 MI increase is possible without major imbuing reagents. 100 LRC included.

At 120 tailor and GM Arms Lore working with Barbed Leather avrg durability per piece will be around or in the lower to mid 40/40s range.

70 all resists will need to be imbued in as well, this will most likely require pelts in order to keep MI at 42.

What would you like for head slot - leather-cloth cap, wizards hat etc. Leather will be the cheaper choice.

Depending on what you want for the total MI of the suit the price for the set can very anywhere between 75-80k per piece to 200k per piece. This is without Pofs. If you wish max durability on each piece then yoyu are looking at 250k to 380k per piece.

If you want the godly suit with 12 MR, 48+MI and Max durability you are looking at around 1.75 m per piece.

So pick and choose your durability and stats as I have a GM Arms Lore 120 Tailor/Imbuer at ready - if you wish.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prob looking for a 6 piece suit with all 70 resists..leather is good...skull cap prefered...16-17 lrc, 8 lmc, mr2, 8 mana inc????per piece....... and then add few better nicknacks yes??

looking to pay around 10m for a suit....maybe we can work around this figure maybe 12m ....so work around 2m a piece???....what materials cn i give u to make it cheaper...i can check if i have any

my suit at the moment is all 70s resist with 100 lrc and mana inc 30 and mana regen 6

AtlanticTradingCo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thats the god suit.

Those are highest intensities possible.:stir:

Those with 70 resist, and pof would cost around 2.5m per piece. Uses relics, seeds and essences for all pieces.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have u got icq..i will look what relics i have.... and pof to keep price down...mybe can handle 120/130 duability too...not sure i need 255 will last a few years at 100

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what can u knock up at 2m a piece...12 for a suit..tell me what i can hve for that if the durability is kept to 130

AtlanticTradingCo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

am out for the evening

List what you have and we will discuss the price

Need Essence of Order - Seeds of Renewal and Relics.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

am out for the evening

List what you have and we will discuss the price

Need Essence of Order - Seeds of Renewal and Relics.
how many....of each?? and i may have some pofs..each 10 charge bottle is 100 durability yes....so 6 bottles would be good for 140 durability per piece ???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is may mages suit...he likes dying and doing small damage...My MAGE WANTS THIS TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!!! LOL

crafted 6 piece suit 70 resist/100lrc/mana increase 30 and mana regen 6

bits and bobs i know i need to improve......

tangle ...mana regen 2 and dci 5
shield of invul...reflect 10% and dci 15%
tomb spell book ...magery 15.. int8 ..spell damage 15%...lmc 15%
totem void hit point regen 2 lmc 10
quiver..[im not a archer] lmc 10
boots ...nomal
cloak of death hci 3 dci 3 and sdi 3
ring and bracelet novo bleu set FC3 FCR6 ..hit point regen 2 ..mana regen 2

TOTALS....
70s resist
100 lrc
mana increase 30
mana regen 10
lmc 25%
dci 38%
hci 3%
spell damage 18%
hit point regen 4
fc 3
fcr 6

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bear in mind THP that (afaik) LMC is still capped at 40 so with your arties you will not need so much adding to the imbued pieces - important given that LMC is a fairly expensive property to add. Worth thinking about the accessories you will have *before* placing an order for imbued pieces, otherwise you will potentially be wasting money and imbuing points that could be spent on more useful properties.

Sorry if this seems obvious, I'm not meaning to insult anyone's intelligence ;)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its GOOD POINT Jonathen....looking at my extras ive already got 25 lmc...i think the quiver as got to go ..because iam not a archer...mmmmm ...maybe some moe thought required...deffo gonna have 15 lmc without the suit so need add 25 with suit...which could be done with 3 pieces[24]..maybe use the other 3 for another property instead....

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
consider this..
60+ resist suit, only 3 parts imbued.
100lrc
73sdi
2fc/5fcr
40lmc
5hpr
18mr
25dci
25 int

die very rarely.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
consider this..
60+ resist suit, only 3 parts imbued.
100lrc
73sdi
2fc/5fcr
40lmc
5hpr
18mr
25dci
25 int

die very rarely.
can u expand on the ''extras'' used plz...i deffo need to get some sdi

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pedant o magi
wizards glasses
orny
imbued ring
invasion spellbook
protector tunic from abyss
legs from sos loot

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its GOOD POINT Jonathen....looking at my extras ive already got 25 lmc...i think the quiver as got to go ..because iam not a archer...mmmmm ...maybe some moe thought required...deffo gonna have 15 lmc without the suit so need add 25 with suit...which could be done with 3 pieces[24]..maybe use the other 3 for another property instead....
Personally I'd recommend going for 40lmc rather than 39 as fractional values seem to be rounded down - so if a spell costs 10 mana, 39lmc reduces it to 10-3=7, 40lmc reduces it to 10-4=6. Could make a big difference when casting lots of spells constantly. On the other hand it will be less noticeable when casting spells that use a lot of mana i.e. level 7 & 8, and most mage/sw/mystic spells are not nice neat multiples of 5 or 10 mana cost, so you could still get away with it.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
What is your race?

Should the suit complement listed artifacts? Don't you planning to use another spellbook or talisman?

What type of helm do you preffer? (It doesn't affect the price)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is your race?

Should the suit complement listed artifacts? Don't you planning to use another spellbook or talisman?

What type of helm do you preffer? (It doesn't affect the price)
ive already stated its for a male human....ive been looking at arties.. seems the kelp leggings are a must...really dont understand why the battle mage tunic is any better than a crafted one....i think the mage pendant needs using too.....looked through my spell books and ive got a 24 sdi one..so will prob use that with 2mr and a token amount of lrc...but spell books are again addons.. and most good mage will carry a few slayer type spell books mething to dbl damage the critters..

the bare bones of a suit obviously i need it to be full 70s and full lrc....extras such as talismans ar only gonna be a bonus...

iam talking the Bones of a suit here...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
put it this way i want a nice suit....but iam not gonna spend 30-40m on a LT Sash to gain very little.when i can stick a free corguls one instead...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam open to any suggestions or offers on a suit,,,,simply tell me what i would get and for how much....i can give pof etc to keep potential cost down....if u think u can make a nice suit but it would include say inquis gloves...then tell me the cost without them...again im looking at a bare bones suit of 6 pieces that will give deffo 100lrc and in the late 60s resists....all the other bling can be added afterwards...think the lmc cap at 40 will be easy to pop....so maybe a 6 piece suit would be more wise with 25 or 30 as most of the extras will increase the mr rating

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
70/70/70/70/70

13 MR
40 LMC
100 LRC
36 SDI
5 HPI
24 MI
6 Faster Cast Recovery
2 Faster Casting

(with talisman, armour, jewels)

No apron, book, robe, sash, shield.

12mil

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Risso that looks a nice bare bones suit..is this to be made or is it already made..or as it been used.....is the durabilty 255?? and deffo for human and male char yes...i do like the look of this suit...

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ready to be made, 255/255, uses a couple artifacts I can provide and the rest is male leather.

K

King Frankie

You say you want to stay alive more then you shud really consider the mods more. If you want tips get hold of me on icq or msn.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
the bare bones of a suit obviously i need it to be full 70s and full lrc....extras such as talismans ar only gonna be a bonus...
I can make you a suit (6 pieces) with all 70 res, 12 MR, 100 LRC, 34 LMC, 48 MI.
I believe you allways get atleast 6LMC from your talisman (void or mana orb), so 40 LMC on a suit is a waste (o'cos I can put 40LMC to the suit as well).

But
But I sugest you to wait a 2-4 weeks and to see what new Shame items could you use in your suit. It's possible that a suit I stated above will be counted as semi-crap in a month (although I don't think so).

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
For example, I can make a ring FC 1/FCR 3/SDI 11/DCI 20 now. Few days ago it was impossible.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but all the new stuff is cursed yes and brittle so canot be repaired and can be lost on corpse...but great point taken

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies thanks for all the help and offers..i have gave the contract to KingFrankie...an old school pvper...who iam pretty sure knows a bit about making a real nice suit....to survive....i will let u know of the results...fingers crossed.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankyou so much for the suit Frankie and Tia.....iam very greatfull for your time...The head gear is changeble so stats can be changed a little and the suit as still got 2 slots FREE to tinker with!! AND no weapon/shield...

well over 70s
106 lrc
nightsight
mi 32
mr 10
hpi 30
hpr 1
si 1
sr 1
lmc 40
2/5 casting
sdi 32
dci 62
hci 3

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it with cloak/talisman/etc?

p.s. cap for hpi is 25
no cloak...that slot is free...and risso it is for pvm....but lends itself to my ventures into felluca too

and yes corwin the new shame loot is crazy.....just added a crazy shield to the suit...that slot was free too

K

King Frankie

You are welcome. Its pretty simple really want to live have more hp and dci. ;)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys, sorry to jump in. Also looking for new armour suit here for my paladin. Just moved back to Europa from Asuka and lost my old 70 set in Wrong dungeon fighting and no insurance.
Only just got back into UO after about a 2 year break. I'm a bit rusty!
Anyone knock me something up? Cash waiting :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys, sorry to jump in. Also looking for new armour suit here for my paladin. Just moved back to Europa from Asuka and lost my old 70 set in Wrong dungeon fighting and no insurance.
Only just got back into UO after about a 2 year break. I'm a bit rusty!
Anyone knock me something up? Cash waiting :)
if u get no luck ya can have my old base mage suit..its only normal crafted one with....all 70 resist/100lrc/mana increase 30 and mana regen 6

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u get no luck ya can have my old base mage suit..its only normal crafted one with....all 70 resist/100lrc/mana increase 30 and mana regen 6
Hey thanks for the offer. Sounds much better than what I have. I'll take it! Do you have ICQ?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have fun...needs buffing up with some nice jewels robe, cloak etc etc...but its a nice base....