• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Leaves Of The Dryad.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have some locked down on top floor. On Lake Superior 1st castle out brits east side on the water. Castle name is castle on the water owner name is Kalia. its probably easier to step on steps and run around to back of castle.

Unknown Answer

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Offering a finders fee for anyone who has, has seen, or knows of someone who would have these Leaves of the Dryad! Even if it is a museum or personal collection, not necessarily looking to buy but just locate how many of these still exist. Please post here or message me! Thanks! :)

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one at my museum on Baja east outstide Umbra (Smithsonian East Wing)

Unknown Answer

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Thank you to everyone who has come forward that owns a Leaves of the Dryad! It's been over a month, time for another BUMP please and thank you!

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a set on atlantic for sale. Icq or discord me and we can discuss.

Unknown Answer

Visitor
UNLEASHED
BUMP, still offering a finders fee and a young players appreciation (young in years played compared to most of you) for anyone who owns or knows where anymore of these Leaves of the Dryad may be that I haven't yet located :) !

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
BUMP, still offering a finders fee and a young players appreciation (young in years played compared to most of you) for anyone who owns or knows where anymore of these Leaves of the Dryad may be that I haven't yet located :) !
no finders fee needed :) I believe we already talked briefly but for transparent sake, I own a one set of the Dryad Leaves on Atlantic. I looted these from a Drach Castle IDOC

Unknown Answer

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Much appreciated Alexander! Also for transparent sake in my mission, I have located 5 Leaves of the Dryad so far, but am always looking to locate more as my single item contribution to the preservation and record keeping of rares and the history of this game.

Unknown Answer

Visitor
UNLEASHED
It's been several months since my last post, so if there have been anymore of these Leaves of the Dryad that have changed hands, or another one that has been discovered, or put on display, or for sale, or any other information about their whereabouts please either post here or message me! Thanks!