• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for input on fishing tournament

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am just getting into fishing and was wondering if I started a trophy house (like the one on Atlantic done by the GM) would there be any interest in this? I would start off by offering 5mil in gold reward and the trophy hung in the trophy hall. Not sure if there are a ton of fishers on Origin like there are on Atlantic or if there is any interest in this but please feel free to tell me what you think. I will be looking to decorate this house as well with fishing decorations and theme. I have a house inside the walls that just have bods book vendors and the rest is empty. Thanks for reading and if you don’t like this idea but have others please fee free to tell me. I am not even opposed to a huntsman challenge one either. (Largest of certain animal for that month)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Also these are just ideas to bring the community together and spark some challenges and whatnot within us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk