• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for information

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About Sigil stones, I need 100% correct answers. I have been getting conflicting information on the following 3 questions:

1. How long must they be held on your faction base posts before you can set them in town?

2. How long do they sit on the town stones before they can be stolen again?

3. When you steal them from opposing bases, how long do you need to hold them in your backpack before the timer resets on the stones?

Thank you, in advance, for your help and information.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. 10 hours. If they get taken for more than 15 minutes the 10 hrs starts over.
2. 3 days from the time they were placed
3. 15 minutes minimum, 45" max before they bounce back to their previous location.

Mind you, I think the timers for these are all broken. I've had sigils reset within 6 minutes after being taken from our base, and have seen it take up to over 11 hours for them to corrupt for us.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
easiest way to tell if you have reset them is to look at what they say.

the bottom line will change from "this sigil is in the proccess"

to

"this sigil is NOT in the proccess"

once the NOT appears then the sigil has been reset for 10 hours and you can either put it in your base or log out and let it bounce back.