• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking for info on these items

Mianna

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
My husband and I recently came back to UO after a long time away, found quite a few Double Exceptional Armor pieces recently in an IDOC that I am unsure about. Would love to know how much I could get for them if I decided to sell them.

1. Several of the pieces are like this one, named "Of Exceptional Quality" with and exceptional tag on it. Almost all of it is armor.

2. Then there are a few pieces like this one, with a crafters mark on them.

All items are on Pacific and I am unable to transfer them, if the shard matters in pricing. Right now I am just looking to see how much they are worth but would be willing to sell some or all of the items if the price is right :) If anyone here is interested in more pics please PM me.

Thanks a bunch in advance and have a great day!

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
These are dbl exceptional items and are still fairly common. The market is about 50k to 250k per item depending on shard and how bad someone is willing to pay for a piece.