• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for Info on Coal Platemail Armor

catfish154

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came across an old set that looks similar to coal. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a definitive way to tell it from invasion armor or dyed armor and the price on it if it is in fact coal. Thank you

S

shulginist

I think the resists might be the same for invasion and non-exceptional coal armor (15 I think it has been a while) but iirc the invasion armor legs face a different direction then the coal armor when in pack. If the set you have is exceptional at 21 resists or so then it is definitely not invasion.

I could totally be pulling that from my butt and not know what I am talking about though so hopefully someone more knowledgeable comes around.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

invasion armor and coal armor is not that close regarding to colour.
Invasion armor is darker than coal.

It is also possible that you have ncp coloured armor.
Difference between npc and coal is smaller.

If you want to know for sure if you have coal armour let me know and I come to your shard and make a pic.

Regards
The Scandinavian

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stated in the wish list rares fest. thread that i to may have yer chainmail coal armor to complete yer set but you would have to come to cats to see it. Lemme know if yer still intersted.