• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Looking for Info "No Enmity No Favor" White shield.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you character copy it over to test center and try imbuing or enhancing it? You might get a message saying it's too old to do, if so then you would know it was old. I feel if it was a quest item then it would easily come up in searches

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know Seer items were blessed in some cases too. But I hate to get someone’s hopes up if it turns out to be a quest item. But yeah good suggestion on the test copy.
Could always just toss a bless deed on whatever also.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's no seer item I've ever heard of (not saying I know them all, though) but at the same time I have a full set of the Old Haven quest rewards and this is not among them. I have never heard of this item. My gut wants to say that it is some sort of new player quest reward from over the years; that seems more likely than a seer item flying under the radar for 20 years. I hope you're able to find some info!

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it would be a lot more likely that a unique seer or event item has flown under the radar than a quest reward.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it would be a lot more likely that a unique seer or event item has flown under the radar than a quest reward.
You could be right, especially for seer items. My line of thinking was that a trash drop from some quest over the years could easily be forgotten, whereas people actively hunt old rares and it seems less likely to me that this went unnoticed. BUT, seer drops were handled much differently than EM drops and sometimes people got a unique seer item just for RPing or contributing, so it's not out of the question for items to exist and not to have any public history.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Humility cloak quest ?

Is this the shield that the the quest giver offer you as a reward that you should reject in order to get the humility cloak ?

The name looks like it could fit

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uoguide says that the shield you get from that quest is just a yellow hued order shield. This is not an order shield. Good thought though. I believe the cloak quest is still active if someone wanted to run through it and get the shield. TS said the shield is at least 10 yrs old. Is the humility cloak quest that old? It's hard for me to keep track of content age in this game anymore

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
uoguide says that the shield you get from that quest is just a yellow hued order shield. This is not an order shield. Good thought though. I believe the cloak quest is still active if someone wanted to run through it and get the shield. TS said the shield is at least 10 yrs old. Is the humility cloak quest that old? It's hard for me to keep track of content age in this game anymore
the humility quest is probably around 10 years old but yes you are probably right about the shield just a random thought that popped into my head :)