• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for imbuer

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
greetings LS
this is UncleSham from siege perilous.

i have chosen your fine shard as a new vacation spot .

my nefus want to play uo with me . due to the fact that they are 7 and 10 years old, i dont feel siege is a good place for them . i have a small house here grandfathered in from many years ago . (my daughter played here in 2001)

my daughter no longer plays uo , so i figured id set the boys up here.

i have created some new characters and am enjoying running amuck with my 32 magery and a cheap lrc suit . ( i am the summoner of ham and the slayer of small furry creatures.):party:
the boys have chosen to build an archer and a tamer . while i have no trouble teaching them the skills , i am having a bit of trouble outfitting them .

all my stuff on this shard is as old as the grandfathered house . double exceptional suits and weapons with things like 15 charges of protection . while these items might be interresting to collectors, i cant exactly use them for playing.

so ... i need someone with legendary tailor and imbuing . i would like to buy a number of spined kits and some barbed leather. ill need someone to burn the kits and then imbue some workable suits for the kids .

oh yes , a gm fletcher . ill need someone to make a couple bows as well.

i have many items aquired over the years as my old characters collect holiday gifts . i have soulstone fragment boxes , stuffy boxes , 6th year bags (bells) , 5th year cakes , snowmen and candle boxes , chrystal / shadow boxes , stockings, valentines , some '09 boxes and many newbie blessed items . i didnt get any 12th boxes as i thought they stunk and didnt bother collecting them.

i sold a couple soulstone frags at 500k each to get start up funds , but weve piddled that away very fast . so i must sell more rares . i may set up a seperate auction thread for these , or i can offer some of them as trade for the leather , kits and of course , services rendered. :thumbup1:

i wont promise to move here or anything . i like my peril very much thank you , but the kids will enjoy playing here much better i think .
if you have a crafter or know a good one , help hook my boys up please .

icq 434 381 629
(i do have ventrillo set up if you have access to a channel and you'd like to talk)

somebody buy some rares . i got holiday timepieces and i might even part with a practice weapon bow *winks*.

sorry for the long post . thanks for reading.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the shard. I can help you get on your feet, here, to show the same warm welcome that SP provides.

Drop me a PM or ICQ (though i seldom have it on) with what you need.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Welcome to the shard !! I have legendary smith,tailor,imbuer and gm bow crafter and also can help you out! just pm me with what you need and i will be glad to help also!

Again welcome (back) to ls to you and the boys!