• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for House Owner

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi All,

Im currently interested in speaking to the person who owns a tower located in Yew Trammel.Stone Keep to be precise - The owners name is - Arabelle Lewis, who we cant seem to find on MYUO.com

http://oi64.***********/jj9rf7.jpg

IF anyone knows the owner or if you are the owner please get in touch! my ICQ is 148756885.

Kind Regards,
Lord Damascus.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
MYUO hasn't been updated for months, they turned it off some time ago when it wasn't working properly and it hasn't come back on since. There's a person listed on my guild there that left in November...

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ah right.. so its likely the player is currently unactive... whats the state of play with house decay these days? Howlong after an account becomes unactive do they start to rot?

Damascus ~

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think you have 90 days after you stop paying before the house will start decaying. Seems a long time though, so I might have misheard that! :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
90 days is right - however there are people who don't actually play but continue to pay for their accounts just so their houses don't fall in case they want to come back.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and there are bugged houses never paid for in years that have stood the test of UO time forever

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arabelle Lewis, if the house is in Stonekeep, was almost certainly a member of GRD who left UO some years ago en masse. I would expect that quite a few of them still pay to keep their houses though.

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I know this not to be true.. 6 months ago the plot was vacant and since i am one of the members actively reviving Grd; I know she is not a member of the guild. Nor ever has been..

I'll continue to bump this every so often to re-ignite any interest & help discover the owner..

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish you best of luck with that and hope it doesn't end up like that small marble tower outside the swaggers lol. Been hoping some almighty god would burn the thing down for years and years :p Think its on a grandfathered account so will never fall.

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this not to be true.. 6 months ago the plot was vacant and since i am one of the members actively reviving Grd; I know she is not a member of the guild. Nor ever has been..

I'll continue to bump this every so often to re-ignite any interest & help discover the owner..
My apologies - I remember GRD very well and had lots to do with them over the years and as it was a role play name I made the assumption - good luck with your quest