• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for Guildstone(Deed) BdF - Bruderschaft der eisernen Faust!

V

Vaneca

Hello,

our HQ fell all of a sudden a few weeks ago for some strange and unknown reason.
The account holding the HQ was active permanently and well like I said, all of a sudden it fell.

The HQ was located south of Britain marked in the middle of the following picture with a red circle.

I was wondering if anyone who might have been there picked up our Guildstonedeed and would like to return it.

I am willing to pay a serious amount of gold!

The stone I am looking for is the following:

Bruderschaft der eisernen Faust - BdF

The Guild is very old and has a long history in UO.
Therefor I would be really glad about getting the stone back and be able to give it back to my guildmates as a present. (what a wonderful christmas present that would be)

If any of you reading this would like to share information they have, it would be awesome!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best wishes
Vaneca - BdF

T

Teufel_Hund

I would first ask if the stone was actually displayed and not in deed form. If it was actually displayed there is a very good chance that it is gone. There is a 'bug' out there that not all items that are deeded return to deed form when a house falls. It is a crapshoot and always used to **** me off.

V

Vaneca

Europa Shard, yes...

And yes, the Stone was "placed" at the nothern wall at the first floor.
So yes, you might be right.
I found loads of Guildstonedeeds through the years @IDOCs even tho I did not really do that many.

And it truely sadens me to hear and have to accept the fact that exactly this stone should now be lost forever... :sad4:

Sometimes this game is really ******* me off big time

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Vaneca i missed that fall.....So i cant help u with that deed...I cant say i even seen it go into decay as i often visited that shop...anyways well done with the Keep looks a whole lot better than the 2 1818x that were there!!!

On SIDE NOTE... Any of your Guild buddies looking to purchase the 2nd Keep freshly placed just above yours at the Entrance to your Outcrop, then gimme a buzz...Icq 267208357

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it was erected then it is almost certainly gone for good. At idocs I have been to over the years I have never yet seen a guildstone redeed. Hope you can be lucky but I fear the worst.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well...... i have had/ seen 1 guildstone - re-deed...the only one guilstone i own...so u may get lucky ...alas i think they normaly go poof like bobar says.

V

Vaneca

Yes, I´m afraid so...

Allthough, I never really was much of an IDOC-guy, just did a few that I got told about or I "accidently" came across, BUT I found "loads" of Guildstonedeeds and I think I got around 6-7 in my house...
Some were public houses and I seen them standing inside as a stone and they redeeded as the houses fell.

So I guess this is a very crappy thing, that exactly this one would not have redeeded =(

Anyway the keep is nice yeah, but I´d rather have the guildstone back then having the keep...

And we still don´t have a clue ofc how this happened in the first place.
Active account, ppl in the house on a regular basis and noone ever seen that it changed status or was going to fall and TBH I think it never did change it´s status!
How ironic that at the night it was falling down, I been laying in my bad sick.

Paging a GM ofc did not help much either - big surprise there... :coco:
*grumbels*

Anyway, thanks for your help guys!

Take Care
Vaneca

@ THP: The shop will soon move to Luna, since an old member is about to leave and he got a house there he wants to give to the guild for the new shop. If I remember correctly it should be inside luna walls at the road south. I´ll keep you posted