• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for guild

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone! i'm looking for a guild.
I'm not a frequently player, and i need to find a group of people for some hunting in game and help.
i'm not looking for something in particular.
i have 30 years old and only i want mature and honest players.

there's someone?

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come around New Haven there are a lot of Guilds that take in and help new and returning players and get them started... HHYC and VK are really good at helping players.

AtomicPunk

Visitor
Hello, I am looking to join your guild (HHYC), but when you go to the website it just shows Mumble, voice chat. There is no one in there at all. I left a book to a member along with my ICQ# 6037900 in it. He said he would hold on to it. It would be nice to be able to become a member of your guild. My email is [email protected]

Last edited:

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone! i'm looking for a guild.
I'm not a frequently player, and i need to find a group of people for some hunting in game and help.
i'm not looking for something in particular.
i have 30 years old and only i want mature and honest players.

there's someone?
www.uwf.rocks

AtomicPunk

Visitor
Hello, I am looking to join your guild (HHYC), but when you go to the website it just shows Mumble, voice chat. There is no one in there at all. I left a book to a member along with my ICQ# 6037900 in it. He said he would hold on to it. It would be nice to be able to become a member of your guild. My email is [email protected]
I have found the correct website and I have signed up an application for the guild. Thank you! AtomicPunk